- 2 - 14 oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions (diced)
- 2 large garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 cups chopped vegetables (potatoes, cauliflower, green beans, etc.)
Blend diced tomatoes and spices in food processor.
Heat oil in large pot over
medium-high heat. Sauté onions and garlic until transluscent.
Add vegetables and sauté about 5 minutes.Add tomato and spice mixture
and stir to combine. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer until vegetables
are tender, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.